From FPArma Wiki
Arma is a game about teamwork. While FPArma is about fun and not milsim, there still needs to be a balance of fun and teamwork. Thus to preserve fun in the interest of teamwork, we present these guidelines for behaviour:
- There's a time and place for everything: When in a mission, please give people doing important stuff room to breathe. Make sure you're not being disruptive while people are trying to make a plan or such.
- Don't take things too seriously: You should accept that people play for fun and that this is just as much about fun as it is about working together. We're not milsim, we have no ranks. Don't try to make people what they're not.
- Think about behaviour: You and everyone else should keep good behaviour in mind. Speak up if someone is being detrimental and especially if someone is breaking the rules.
- Keep a friendly atmosphere: When pointing out faults in other, do it in a calm manner. Just because someone is being rude, doesn't mean you have to join them.
- You're part of a team: Whether in a squad or flying a jet on your own, you're still playing with lots of other players so you're never really on your own. There's an aspect of cooperation to every mission.
- Keep the mission in mind: While a big part of it is just shooting people, it's important to remember that there's an objective and you should not get in the way of it.
- Keep yourself informed: There's a briefing for your sake, so please use it so you have an idea what the mission is about.
- Don't talk over others: ACRE has a volume level for talking ingame. Keep it at the appropriate level. Especially in large groups or vehicles, turning down your ingame voice allows people to better communicate.
- Admins are limited: If someone does break the rules, tell and admin and preferably have evidence. It can be very hard for the mod team to have any idea about what happened.
- Be proactive: Discussing things and coming to a solution is better for everyone, rather than saying nothing and letting things unfold, even if they might not be for the best.